Stove London Terms and conditions
1. Material costs need to be paid 14 days before the installation date .
2. Any deposit so paid, shall for the avoidance of doubt be non refundable
3. Special offers, deals and discounts are strictly non - transferable and cannot used in conjuction with any other promotion.
4. Item once installed and custom made are not refundable.
5. Natural products may show some colour variations for which we take no responsibility. All natural materials such as stone (limestone, marble, slate, granite etc.) will have variations in grain, veining and colourand slight variations in size which cannot be covered by any warrantyas they are completely outside of our control.
6. Unless the above invoice is paid according to our terms and conditions, the matter will be referred to our dept collector.
1. Before the installation
Any chimney that is to be used for Solid Fuel or a Gas Fire Effect (Class1) should be swept and smoke tested. Unless otherwise agreed, the clients should make their own arrangements for the sweeping appointment.
A Hetas approved installer will undertake a site survey prior to installation. Hetas is the governing body for the installation of the wood burning and solid fuel appliances and its approved installers have all completed the training course necessary to obtain accreditation. Its a client's responsibility to provide a chimney sweep certificate with a PASS result to our installer on the installation day prior to any work commencing. Failure to provide the above mentioned certificate will result in an automatic fine of £150 and no work shall be undertaken.
2. Removal of the exisiting fireplace
Whilst every care and consideration will be given to an existing fireplace, ........ cannot be held responsible for any damge incurred during the removal.
For safety reasons, please keep children and pets away from the working area.
3. Fireplace installation
Installation will be carried out in accordance with the requirementsset out in the Building Regulation documents. We will carry out any installation works as described in the provided quote. If additional works not described in the quoteare found to be necessary during the course of the installation, these works will be quoted for seperately and only carried outwith the Customer's permission. We will make every effort to contain dust to the work area, but it will invitably spread to other areas of your home. We apologise for the inconvenience but trust it will be worth it once the project is finished. Installations take on average 1 - 2 days. Please plan on at least 1 full day of installation. Installations starts usually between 8am and 10am. The installer will not undertake the refitting of carpets or skirting as well as decoration around the newly fitted surround (inc. plastering, painting, wall papering).
4. Installation date cancellation
We require a minimum of two weeks' notice to reschedule an agreed installation date, failure to provide such notice may result in am extra charge of £150 per day.
5. After installation
We recommend that the chimney should be swept every six months as a minimum. Company offers 12 months workmanship. The installer should be paid following satisfactory completion of all, unless otherwise agreed.